mercredi, juin 14, 2006

Baptême de bloggerrr...

Flava says : Toc toc toc
Trinity : ...
Flava says : Helloww, who are u?
Trinity : guess...
Flava says : I know who u are...
Trinity : well, u're not the 1st to say so...
Flava says : Okay, I have no idea about who u could be... I was kidding... a clue?
Trinity : I think u'll have to join the Matrix to learn more about me... well at least try...
Flava says : Matrix 4???
Trinity : ... loading...
Flava says : I'm curious...
Trinity : Follow the white rabbit then, truth is elsewhere...

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

;P
Welcome honey...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Yssem Saadi said...

Welcome

You are connected to the blogosphere...

The system is trying to connect to your matrix...

Please don not close or refresh...

...

Data transfering

...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home