samedi, octobre 20, 2007

Pantera - 'Cemetary Gates'

"...Is this a conspiracy?
Crucified for no sins
No revenge... beneath me.
Lost within my plans for life,
It all seems so unreal.
Im a man cut in half in this world,
Left in my misery.

Well I guess
You took my youth
And gave it all away.
...You left me incomplete
All alone as the memories now unfold.

I must reverse my life
I cant live in the past.
Then set my soul free,
Belong to me at last.

Through all those complex years
I thought I was alone.
I didnt care to look around
And make this world my own..."

These lyrics are adressed to one person who can't confess that she's burying herself alive... If only she could read this and open herself to the world... only then will she realize that nothing lasts forever (not even pain). Nothing and NOBODY deserves to be grieved for, so before time is up, I pray for her to wake up, move ahead, and LIVE!

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Je veux d'autres pics de Yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Flava said...

hihi....

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Trinity said...

à côté de la plaque comme d'hab -_-' Yoshi n'est plus! ouh lé ellotf, il respire encore mais vu ton ingratitude tu es privé de ses photos, en+ il est pudique le petit laisse le tranquille! il refuse de poser

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

On lui demande pas son avis!!! (ni le tien)
Des photos, et que ça saute!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home